Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Pricing and Incentives

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I recently test drove a Model X and after some thought have placed a deposit on one in lieu of my Model 3 preorder. I live in the NorthWest and need AWD so instead of waiting for the AWD Model 3 I decided to go with an X. I really appreciate all the knowledge that I have already gained from reading other's posts and I wanted to see if I could get feedback on the vehicle that my Tesla adviser has located for me and the pricing that goes along with it:

Model X 100D - $99,500

White Premium Leather: $3,300

Enhanced Autopilot: $5,000

Premium Interior - $4,500

Premium Sound - $2,500

Subzero Weather -$1,000

Five Seat Interior
72 Amp charger upgrade
Smart Air Suspension

Subtotal: $115,800
Doc Fee $1,200
Total $117,000
Showroom Adjust -$12,400
Estimated Subtotal: $104,600

Car only has 1,100 miles on it and was only used for one month during the Model 3 launch.

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts. Pricing breakdown is attached.

Attachments

• Numbers for your Model X .pdf
    214.8 KB · Views: 105
Does it really say ‘Premium Interior’? We’ve seen this once recently and that probably should be the PUP (Premium Upgrades Package).

The seats upgrade is one package and then PUP is another. I don’t remember there ever being a Premium interior package and now we’ve seen mention of this twice... I think the other was in the NW also. Wonder if it’s the same salesperson. :D

Hi everyone, I recently test drove a Model X and after some thought have placed a deposit on one in lieu of my Model 3 preorder. I live in the NorthWest and need AWD so instead of waiting for the AWD Model 3 I decided to go with an X. I really appreciate all the knowledge that I have already gained from reading other's posts and I wanted to see if I could get feedback on the vehicle that my Tesla adviser has located for me and the pricing that goes along with it:

Model X 100D - $99,500

White Premium Leather: $3,300

Enhanced Autopilot: $5,000

Premium Interior - $4,500

Premium Sound - $2,500

Subzero Weather -$1,000

Five Seat Interior
72 Amp charger upgrade
Smart Air Suspension

Subtotal: $115,800
Doc Fee $1,200
Total $117,000
Showroom Adjust -$12,400
Estimated Subtotal: $104,600

Car only has 1,100 miles on it and was only used for one month during the Model 3 launch.

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts. Pricing breakdown is attached.

What color is exterior?

I would check the VIN to see just how early of a build it is. Compared to a brand new with more stuff standard, its not quite the 12K discount but more like 6K (depending on color of the exterior). Tesla likes to claim higher discounts than actually exist by separating everything out like that. I was duped into a big 8-9K "discount" on my Model S (7 month older build date) when the new one was only 3-4k in the difference

Reactions: LyftupX
Does it really say ‘Premium Interior’? We’ve seen this once recently and that probably should be the PUP (Premium Upgrades Package).

The seats upgrade is one package and then PUP is another. I don’t remember there ever being a Premium interior package and now we’ve seen mention of this twice... I think the other was in the NW also. Wonder if it’s the same salesperson. :D

Yes it does read like that in the paperwork that the Tesla Rep sent over :)

I would check the VIN to see just how early of a build it is. Compared to a brand new with more stuff standard, its not quite the 12K discount but more like 6K (depending on color of the exterior). Tesla likes to claim higher discounts than actually exist by separating everything out like that. I was duped into a big 8-9K "discount" on my Model S (7 month older build date) when the new one was only 3-4k in the difference

I have requested the VIN from the Sales Rep and will check it, thanks for posting that, I will look into it!

Wasn't the $1000 off and free supercharging supposed to last until 12/31? Or am I just remembering this incorrectly? I guess this will be their 'trigger' to force 4th quarter sales? blah. Wonder if I say to heck with it, and just wait to order for the 12/31 deadline to get a '2018' mfg date and free unlimited supercharging.
I'm getting lucky that my Solar panels from Solarcity are allowing me to refer now (To myself, I guess?)! Oh boy, I could use that black wall charger! Super cool.

I totally agree. But it'll still say a 2018 vs a 2017 on the sticker.
What's weird is that the only '2018' on the Monroney the little 'Date of Manufacture' line where it has the same thing that is on the sticker near the driver's door. There is no actual Model Year year mentioned. Interesting how the only mention of the year is the legal one!