TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model X Pricing and Incentives

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Dash_, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Dash_

Dash_ New Member

Hi everyone, I recently test drove a Model X and after some thought have placed a deposit on one in lieu of my Model 3 preorder. I live in the NorthWest and need AWD so instead of waiting for the AWD Model 3 I decided to go with an X. I really appreciate all the knowledge that I have already gained from reading other's posts and I wanted to see if I could get feedback on the vehicle that my Tesla adviser has located for me and the pricing that goes along with it:

Model X 100D - $99,500

White Premium Leather: $3,300

Enhanced Autopilot: $5,000

Premium Interior - $4,500

Premium Sound - $2,500

Subzero Weather -$1,000

Five Seat Interior
    72 Amp charger upgrade
    Smart Air Suspension

Subtotal: $115,800
    Doc Fee $1,200
    Total $117,000
    Showroom Adjust -$12,400
    Estimated Subtotal: $104,600

Car only has 1,100 miles on it and was only used for one month during the Model 3 launch.

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts. Pricing breakdown is attached.

Attached Files:

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Does it really say ‘Premium Interior’? We’ve seen this once recently and that probably should be the PUP (Premium Upgrades Package).

The seats upgrade is one package and then PUP is another. I don’t remember there ever being a Premium interior package and now we’ve seen mention of this twice... I think the other was in the NW also. Wonder if it’s the same salesperson. :D

3. iericks

iericks Member

The finance rate I got was 0.99. On yours it is showing 1.49. Have them adjust the finance rate.
    That is a great discount though. =)

4. iericks

iericks Member

Nevermind, i just saw it was in at .99. I looked at the bottom and saw 1.49.

5. T3xrr

T3xrr Member

What color is exterior?

6. eternal

eternal Member

I would check the VIN to see just how early of a build it is. Compared to a brand new with more stuff standard, its not quite the 12K discount but more like 6K (depending on color of the exterior). Tesla likes to claim higher discounts than actually exist by separating everything out like that. I was duped into a big 8-9K "discount" on my Model S (7 month older build date) when the new one was only 3-4k in the difference

• Like x 1
  7. Dash_

Dash_ New Member

Yes it does read like that in the paperwork that the Tesla Rep sent over :)

8. Dash_

Dash_ New Member

Black

9. Dash_

Dash_ New Member

I have requested the VIN from the Sales Rep and will check it, thanks for posting that, I will look into it!

10. boaterva

Interesting, wonder if it was an older name for the PUP, as you don’t seem to have that, but do have the other options that used to be separate. 100D’s aren’t that old, of course!

11. JCB_Arizona

JCB_Arizona Member

Wasn't the $1000 off and free supercharging supposed to last until 12/31? Or am I just remembering this incorrectly? I guess this will be their 'trigger' to force 4th quarter sales? blah. Wonder if I say to heck with it, and just wait to order for the 12/31 deadline to get a '2018' mfg date and free unlimited supercharging.
    I'm getting lucky that my Solar panels from Solarcity are allowing me to refer now (To myself, I guess?)! Oh boy, I could use that black wall charger! Super cool.

12. bwho9000

bwho9000 Member

THE 2018 and 2017 model may not have that much of a difference because Tesla makes updates to the production line every week or so.

13. JCB_Arizona

JCB_Arizona Member

I totally agree. But it'll still say a 2018 vs a 2017 on the sticker.

14. boaterva

What's weird is that the only '2018' on the Monroney the little 'Date of Manufacture' line where it has the same thing that is on the sticker near the driver's door. There is no actual Model Year year mentioned. Interesting how the only mention of the year is the legal one!

15. Zachariah

Zachariah New Member

So thanks everyone for the help, today I received my MX! It was delivered via truck transport this morning and I have to say the more I drive it the more I love it. What an amazing car!