Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X pulled into the charger beside my smart ED. IT WAS HUGE.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But what a gorgeous car. I was sitting in the smart ed in the neighbouring charger waiting for Angela and a Beautiful white Tesla X pulled in beside me. It was the first time I saw the two cars side by side. That is a big Car. They then went thru a slightly amusing search for their J1772 adapter to plug into the clipper creek with no luck. A call to hubby confirmed it was at home. I had a brief thought about lending them my Tesla HPWC to J1772 adapter and quickly remembered that it was exactly opposite to what they needed. (I was going to be awhile) They moved on to another area of the car park that had a Tesla HPWC. As they drove away I watched with just a little drool running down my chin. We will be eventually getting a new 3 or a used S but for now the Leaf and the smart will have to do. I should have taken a pic. Quite the contrast.

Here's a couple shots of our two cars (the Smart car is an ICE). We bought the Smart car as a backup for the few times we need two cars and when I need to park at the airport, etc. I think we've put < 800 miles on it this year.
File_000 (1).jpeg
File_001 (1).jpeg