Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Rear Entertainment Solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1909.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1911.jpg
IMG_1912.jpg
IMG_1913.jpg
We will Soon be Installing these in the next few weeks for X owners wanting to provide entertainment for rear passengers. Both iPad Minis and 9.7" iPads can be implemented. The Docks magnetically hold and charge the iPads inductively via a special case. Since the docks are circular, the iPads can be mounted both vertically and horizontally. Once at home, the iPads can be removed and docked on either table top or wall mounted docks as well. We are located in South Florida and will be booking installations shortly.

Reactions: vandacca
View attachment 222542 View attachment 222543 View attachment 222545 View attachment 222546 View attachment 222547 We will Soon be Installing these in the next few weeks for X owners wanting to provide entertainment for rear passengers. Both iPad Minis and 9.7" iPads can be implemented. The Docks magnetically hold and charge the iPads inductively via a special case. Since the docks are circular, the iPads can be mounted both vertically and horizontally. Once at home, the iPads can be removed and docked on either table top or wall mounted docks as well. We are located in South Florida and will be booking installations shortly.

Hi Cinematechs. i messaged you.
i want these. please message me with contact details etc.

cheers