Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Refresh Canada deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears that Model X refresh deliveries are under way in BC. Is this the case across Canada or just BC? Has anyone here received theirs? Saw a white one in downtown yesterday and this black one in the West 4th delivery centre.
FE6B3FB0-617B-4CD2-BDD2-249E291873B6.jpeg
58067917-5780-4396-AE4E-BF88009AD820.jpeg

Good to know. Ordered last October. Originally expected May/22, bumped to Sept/22. Now saying Dec 5/22 to Feb 27/23. I was really excited to take our big road trip this July in the Model X but I guess we'll have to settle for our Model 3.

The dates are not accurate. Mine switched from August to December and then back to June.
BTW have you heard of Tesla Owners Club – Ontario
I know the dates aren’t particularly precise. I participated in the Model 3 ramp up 😆. It will come when it comes. Still, would be nice for the upcoming road trip.

As for the Ontario Tesla Owners Club, thanks for the mention but you did notice I’m in Alberta?!

It is a big step up from the only other X I've spent any real time with (my 2016 which was a complete pile). Feels a lot better put together in general, most of the quibbles I had with the older one (range, non-folding second row, crap infotainment) are fixed. It's not really a complete revolution but given how much earlier Xs are now selling for I think it's a worthwhile upgrade if you can get good money for your 2017.

Reactions: Category5
It is a big step up from the only other X I've spent any real time with (my 2016 which was a complete pile). Feels a lot better put together in general, most of the quibbles I had with the older one (range, non-folding second row, crap infotainment) are fixed. It's not really a complete revolution but given how much earlier Xs are now selling for I think it's a worthwhile upgrade if you can get good money for your 2017.
great to know - thanks for the feedback and good point about the X resale values; I hadn't considered that.