Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X refresh exterior color choice for creme interior.

Which one to go along with creme interior?

• White

• MSM

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla family!

I am driving MYP for 2 years now and looking to upgrade to Model X (order made this week and ready for 12 months wait :)).
Pretty confident that I want a creme interior as white is too bright for me (have it in my MYP) and black is simply boring (IMHO).

From the exterior color however I am debating between White and MSM. Initially I was sure white is a better looking color for X, but then went to a loacal Tesla dealership and realized that with creme interior it looks a bit weird - like interior is dirty or something. Now looking in the MSM direction (other color options are not for me really).

Which one do YOU think will go better with creme interior and why?

Hello Tesla family!

I am driving MYP for 2 years now and looking to upgrade to Model X (order made this week and ready for 12 months wait :)).
Pretty confident that I want a creme interior as white is too bright for me (have it in my MYP) and black is simply boring (IMHO).

From the exterior color however I am debating between White and MSM. Initially I was sure white is a better looking color for X, but then went to a loacal Tesla dealership and realized that with creme interior it looks a bit weird - like interior is dirty or something. Now looking in the MSM direction (other color options are not for me really).

My personal choice was Blue with creme (my 2018). But I changed my mind this time and went for Bright Yellow, with all black. Glad I did.

I have the MSM with a cream interior, and it just looks classy to me. Tbph it's almost white but muted nicely. The MSM compliments it nice imo.

It's all down to personal preference, and many people will say cream is an 'old man luxury look, and I can understand that. It's classic in a lot of ways. Not technical and futuristic like the white and not plain like black.

MSM/Cream is the most refined and muted look to me. For me, it's all about having a nice car that doesn't scream for attention.

Just my 2 cents.

I have the MSM with a cream interior, and it just looks classy to me. Tbph it's almost white but muted nicely. The MSM compliments it nice imo.

It's all down to personal preference, and many people will say cream is an 'old man luxury look, and I can understand that. It's classic in a lot of ways. Not technical and futuristic like the white and not plain like black.

MSM/Cream is the most refined and muted look to me. For me, it's all about having a nice car that doesn't scream for attention.

Just my 2 cents.
Can you drop some pictures here please? Tough to find that combo on youtube reviews.

Can you drop some pictures here please? Tough to find that combo on youtube reviews.
I will get the car back this Friday. I took delivery on 8/17 and had it back to them on 8/25 for them to fix a bunch of small things. Turns out they had to do a lot more work than they thought.

• The glass was wavy right in front of me, which is a common issue on the glass, but more pronounced on mine and directly in front of me. It was headache-inducing. They replaced the entire windshield.
  • The 'spine' of the car between the FWDs was installed incorrectly at the factory, so they had to rip nearly all the interior pieces and glass out to fix it.
  • A bunch of other small fit and finish issues they are correcting.
  • The alignment of the exterior was overall pretty good.
  • The rear left window would not go up all the way or down. They had to replace the motor.
  • The rear seat vegan leather was misaligned.
As soon as I get the car back, I will take some photos. I have a few I took on delivery day, but they don't show off the interior very well.

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpeg
    IMG_5931.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5927.jpeg
    IMG_5927.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5925.jpeg
    IMG_5925.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_5923.jpeg
    IMG_5923.jpeg
    552.7 KB · Views: 151
Have Cream interior in my White Model X. Think it looks fantastic. The natural wood blends well the tan fabric with the black trim.

White looks more startling to me. Very modern, but a bit harsh to these old eyes.

Overall I think the refreshed X is a huge improvement over the previous design. Yoke really opens up the interior, and the ventless design is super clean.

Reactions: krashinit
Have Cream interior in my White Model X. Think it looks fantastic. The natural wood blends well the tan fabric with the black trim.

White looks more startling to me. Very modern, but a bit harsh to these old eyes.

Overall I think the refreshed X is a huge improvement over the previous design. Yoke really opens up the interior, and the ventless design is super clean.
I couldn't agree more on the refresh design. While my X is in service, they first gave me a 2016 Model S, and it looks incredibly dated and feels claustrophobic. Luckily it had a low battery coolant error, so they swapped me with a Model 3, and it's 10x better of a feel.

I couldn't agree more on the refresh design. While my X is in service, they first gave me a 2016 Model S, and it looks incredibly dated and feels claustrophobic. Luckily it had a low battery coolant error, so they swapped me with a Model 3, and it's 10x better of a feel.
Thank you. Looking forward to more pics in the future! And agree, you can buy a very good modern car these days, but refreshed Tesla is on another level in terms of design. If only they figured out Quality control :)

Hello Tesla family!

I ordered blue w cream interior. Yet to be delivered. White seems very stark imho

Reactions: Sergio_S