Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Refresh Issues Thread

studioloft

Gavin
Nov 4, 2019
Norwalk, CT
The purpose of this thread is to document ongoing Model X Refresh issues (for deliveries on or after 10/16/2021). The first X refresh was delivered today!

In the "X Refresh Waiting Room" thread I started an open Google Sheets document to track orders that received over 130 responses and received a great community response. Looking at the Model S Refresh Issues thread there are a number of users reporting issues but no good way to organize or document them. I wanted to bring some organization to the Model X forums and introduce a similar form.

This Google docs spreadsheet is open - anyone can edit it. Please behave yourselves while adding your information and be mindful of data entered by others. Similar to the previous shared spreadsheet in the waiting room thread, I encourage any community members to take ownership and assist in making this form a better shared experience for everyone.

HOW TO USE THIS FORM:
  • Enter your information on a new line below.
  • Index # is used to document identical issues across multiple users. (If you are unsure if another user has the same issue leave this blank.)
  • Use the Filter icon next to each column title to sort by Index, Status, Username or other values.
  • See additional tabs at the bottom for more information.
In addition to this form please continue the conversation in this thread!

studioloft

Gavin
Nov 4, 2019
Norwalk, CT
For those of you curious about the order tracking spreadsheet or would like to enter your order information:

JER85

Jul 13, 2021
NJ
43E9F58F-6D24-46AE-84E2-55C1A2B7471D.jpeg

Fulkth

Apr 2, 2018
California
Guess I should post here quick on my 6 seater:
1. Vehicle was missing rear seat mat and small board cover in trunk.
2. Glass piece between FWDs is slightly raised on passenger side and causes gasket rub when opening fully.
3. Autopilot speaker buzzes like no one's business. Music speakers are perfect.

BDiddy1470

Oct 11, 2021
NY
Guess I should post here quick on my 6 seater:
1. Vehicle was missing rear seat mat and small board cover in trunk.
2. Glass piece between FWDs is slightly raised on passenger side and causes gasket rub when opening fully.
3. Autopilot speaker buzzes like no one's business. Music speakers are perfect.
Thanks for the list @Fulkth! Let me know if you notice anything else over this next week so I know what to look for when I pick mine up.

Maybe22

Jan 28, 2021
PA
I lost my “estimated delivery January/we are building your car” — now it just says “we’ll let you know when it’s time to schedule your delivery”. There is no estimated delivery date whatsoever. Anyone else have this happen?

EV3_

Mar 6, 2020
Illinois
I lost my “estimated delivery January/we are building your car” — now it just says “we’ll let you know when it’s time to schedule your delivery”. There is no estimated delivery date whatsoever. Anyone else have this happen?
Yes. The same here...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC