Just recieved a notice about 2022.8.3 being available...can't install until tonight, and can't find any release notes online.
Me too — installing but no idea what it does, no release notes apparently so must just correct some problems…I am installing now.
Hopefully this fixes the rear restraint error, mid row seat not working and rear seat fold not working.
I've got GPS drifting and hoping this is resolved, but I don't think that's a software issue.
My issue was quite unique in that the wheel change only worked half the time and I would intermittently lose power in the seats on that side of the vehicle or sometimes both when they both had the error. I did get an update today 2022.8.3 which I presume is the fix. We’ll seeAgreed
Me too — installing but no idea what it does, no release notes apparently so must just correct some problems…
My car also got the software update notice. But I can't find release notes for 2022.8.3 and my car has no outstanding issues. Should I install it now?2022.8.3 installed.
We’ll see how it goes.
Immediately fixed my charging port door issue. But last update did the same for a while.
Hopefully this at least resolved the rear seat restraint error. Will know in a day or 2.
I would. The available release notes post-install are identical to previous release .2 so I think it’s safe to assume this release attempts to fixe some bugs…My car also got the software update notice. But I can't find release notes for 2022.8.3 and my car has no outstanding issues. Should I install it now?
Agree. Just bug fixes.I would. The available release notes post-install are identical to previous release .2 so I think it’s safe to assume this release attempts to fixe some bugs…
nice.Agree. Just bug fixes.
Tesla software update 2022.8.3 includes Cabin Camera, Charging Time Estimation, Vehicle Preconditioning, Active Phone Calls, New Language Support, Boombox, Autopilot Speed Indicator, Faster Backup Camera, Cloud Profiles.www.notateslaapp.com
I had the same issue. It was a misaligned insulation mat under the dash. They fixed it and now there are no squeaks or rattles at all. They also said they saw one before mine with same issue.Took delivery on wednesday! Everything went great! Car was in great condition! One thing i’m noticing is a small very subtle rattle in the dashboard when driving. You don’t notice it if the radio is on. Anyone else having this / gotten any word from tesla from a service ticket? i’m thinking of submitting one
Get used to the phantom obstructions on FWD. I’ve seen a ton of X’s do that.I received delivery in Feb 2022. I have the car without all the small updates such as the charging door opening upwards. I am not picky about panel gaps and aligning issues, unless it's very severe. Other than that here are the issues below thus far:
- Driver's seat pitch adjustment stopped working.
- Solved. Tesla thought it was the switch, but it was the motor. They replaced the motor
- Rear Right Seat Restraint
- Unsolved. They said a harness was loose and they plugged it back in and the warning went away. Upon my 2nd drive of the day, the warning came on again
- I will bring it up again in a separate appointment. My baby seat is located on that seat and the error would sometimes go away if I re-buckle the seat
- What does this error mean? Does it mean the seat belt will not work?
- Driver's side front windshield wiper fluid not coming out
- This was solved by myself. I inspected the lines leading to the wiper blade and saw a kink
- Driver's side rear seat, seat belt twisted
- Solved. I pulled out the seat belt all the way out, twisted it and let it furl in the correct orientation
- Falcon Wing Doors thinking there's an obstruction
- This is an ongoing process that I'm still troubleshooting. I think when the door is dirty, the car thinks there's an obstruction. I wish we can adjust the sensitivity ourselves, but Tesla says they recalibrated the doors
Ordering issue, which sucks because I can't book a separate appointment unless I cancel my order. I ordered a winter tire set in February, it's now April and it hasn't been delivered yet. Unfortunately location of where the car was picked up is an hour away from my house but there's a Tesla Service Center only a few miles from my house. Because of this backorder, I have to do everything through this Tesla Service Center that's far away. They said I could cancel my order but they don't know what that would do with my position in line for my winter tire package.
Hopefully I can solve the Rear Right Seat Restraint issue.
I am at a point where I feel comfortable to submit my car to my detailer. I am going to get a full frontal wrap and have the car have several coats of ceramic.
I installed it and I have not seen the right restraint error on 5 drives. I also haven’t seen the limited deceleration warning either which was annoying but not as worrisome as the restraint errorCan anyone report behavior of 2022.8.3 before I go ahead and install in my Plaid X? Thanks.