Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Vitaman, did you get your charge port fixed on Friday?
Mobile attempted to fix Driver's door not always auto closing.
They wanted a separate appointment to fix charging door.
After further consideration they wanted an in shop visit instead of mobile....so that's 10 days away.
New development: Charge door used to open when pressed. Now requires the app.
Both doors still need work at this point.

Has anyone seen battery degradation issues with version 2022.12.3.3? My MX loses 25+ miles per day while parked in the garage. I just picked up the MX last Sat.
Are you opening the app 20 times a day? as a new tesla owner this was happening to me... After the novelty wore off and I stopped constantly opening the app and waking up the car, now it only drains like 1 mile or so while sitting.

So I brought my car in last Friday to get the passenger door fixed and have the rattle looked at. I told them I had complained about the rattle at the last visit and they agreed to remove the $105 charge. Went on a road test with a technician and the rattle was easily reproducible. They have seen the problem before so they know what to do. Nice to be in an area with lots of Teslas and close the factory. The SC ordered a replacement "dash pad" because the current one won't survive removal very well.

Bad news is that they need another part to fix the door so the car is staying until Friday.
I am totally regretting for not rejecting this car on 3/31. It's been sitting at the service center for 1.5 weeks waiting for parts to fix the passenger door. They haven't even started on the rattle issue or order the dash pad for it. On top of not able to fix the FWD rubbing paint off, I hope this stays in the SC for 30+ days so I can lemon this car.

Are you opening the app 20 times a day? as a new tesla owner this was happening to me... After the novelty wore off and I stopped constantly opening the app and waking up the car, now it only drains like 1 mile or so while sitting.
I have a M3 so I’m not opening it many times during the day. I just asked my wife and she confirmed she opens it constantly😀 It’s her first Tesla.

My Plaid is was charged to 90% on Friday night where it stayed at 90% until Saturday when it was unplugged. From Saturday night to now (4 full days), it has gone from 90% to 62%. I left century mode enabled but I'd be shocked if it wasn't disabled during service mode.

Just put in a mobile service request for the same wand inability. Like you I had no issues for 1st 3 weeks.
Will know more when they come in 3 days.

As reported on other threads, the Tesla service manual access is now FREE.

Just go to tesla.support.com and log in.

Why? Because all the Service bulletins are there, including the one on the charge port not opening (Bad BT antenna)

When the SvC tried to give you the bum rush "Normal, functioning as designed, they all do that, normal wear and tear, software update coming soon, we are waiting for engineering, not covered by warranty, your CAN bus reader broke your car, Teslafi will invalidate your warranty, etc*"

Shove that SB in their face

*Not that I have been personally scarred, by things like this...

Reactions: BamaATL