YouTube is stretched horizontally and yeah I think some parts of the screen/parts of YouTube don’t respond, but the kids have fun with it which is cute. I would like separate audio (like Bluetooth headsets for them) so I could continue to enjoy my music, but personally I’m ok with listening to their silly YouTube videos they are playing.I picked up my Model X 7-seater LR late last month. Couple of things I noticed:
- MCU makes an electronic/fan noise all the time, even when the car is parked/powered off from reset/not charging.
- Rear display, YouTube doesn't really work right. Some of the buttons don't even work or respond, like the search button.
- The cooled seats seem a little loud for the amount of air you get. Almost sounds like a white noise machine. I've been in a Rivian with cooled seats, was way quieter.
- For the left steering wheel scroll button. When I scroll up or down to adjust the volume, the screen will show the same volume level unless I scroll twice up/down. Also, when I want to go next/skip for the music it sometimes thinks I'm pressing down (activating pause instead). I have a model 3, and I never have this issue in that car.
- Sometimes I hear creaking noises at the top of the windshield (where the plastic tube is to hide front camera wiring) after it's been parked in the hot sun for a while.
- I'm having an issue installing 2022.20.6 keeps getting stuck downloading around 50-60%.
Also, I see some people talk about aero wheel covers for the Model X. I have the stock 20". I thought the X doesn't have aero covers? Or am I missing something?
I’m trusting there will be improvements to things like this in software updates.
I haven’t heard of aero covers for the X wheels.