TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X Rental?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by attathomeguy, Apr 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. attathomeguy

attathomeguy Member

Anybody in the San Francisco Bay Area have a Tesla Model X they would like to rent to me for 2 days on May 27th and 28th? I have rented through Turo and Getaround before but I dont see any Model X's out there. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM

Thanks

2. AlisonH

AlisonH New Member

Hi, I'm also looking for a Model X to rent but also someone responsible to drive it; want to add some fun to the wedding day for our daughter (who's a software engineer) and her groom (an MD/PhD candidate)--what better car than a Tesla Model X to transport the super geeky wedding party?! Can't find a place that offers the car and a driver, and everyone we would trust to rent/drive the car is attending the wedding.

Wedding is in SF on Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Not going far at all, just a few blocks, but it would be great to make it happen. Any and all suggestions welcome!

3. Coolcarx

Coolcarx Member

Insurance is about 4,000.00 a year. Not sure it's wise to rent.

4. attathomeguy

attathomeguy Member

Most rental car services provide insurance!

• Like x 1
  5. attathomeguy

attathomeguy Member

I haven't heard back from anyone! It's kinda hard to believe!

6. attathomeguy

attathomeguy Member

Just found a place. No prices listed good luck

Telsa Model X Rental | Exclusive Car Rental

7. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

You should check out American Corporate Sedan & Limousine. The owner lent Bjorn Nylan one of his 2 Model-X90D while waiting for licensing. He should have 2 Model-X 90D available and I believe at the moment, it includes a chauffeur.