Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Reservation - Design Editable - Delivery Dec or Jan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model X reservation at the base price $114,990 (now $120,990). Currently it is configured as follows and the design is still editable (colors, seat configurations, wheels, etc.).

Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
20" Cyberstream Wheels Included
Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Six Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel Included
Autopilot Included
Pay-as-you-go Supercharging

Editing the design does not change the base price. I have attached screenshots for the current configuration and a potential change to the base configuration. I can give up the account with this reservation. User names, address, email, phone, password etc. can be changed to the new owner. I'm in San Jose, CA. I'm not sure if the delivery location can be changed or not.

Currently the vehicle is on hold until Jan 1st, and you can remove the hold any time. If you can take delivey in December then there is also 10k miles of free Supercharging.
I recently bought a reservation from the forum and the transition went smoothly in this situation. The work flow is basically what I wrote on Reservation Transfer Technicalities.

Looking to sell for $1500. DM or text the number in the pictures.

Attachments

• Model_X_Current_Configuration.png
    Model_X_Current_Configuration.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Model_X_Base_Configuratioin.png
    Model_X_Base_Configuratioin.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 74
Still available. Tesla seems to give $7500 credit for MX too. See their website. I suppose someone interested can modify my configuration to match an inventory vehicle and take advantage of it. I don't know for sure though.

Screenshot_2022-12-30-17-01-54-333-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg