I kept my X reservation "just in case" I wanted to trade my interm S for the X I thought I really wanted. Now I'm used to my S85D and am in no hurry to buy an X, but a future Tesla, perhaps a Model 3 or a next-gen Roadster, would work well as an addition to the fleet. Rather than ask for a refund, perhaps Tesla would prefer to keep my money for a future release. (Shut up and take my money!) While there is no indication Tesla would do this, I suspect that keeping the deposits would be appealing to their CFO and I'd let them do it in exchange for an early shot at the next model. For current Model X reservation holders, if you think you probably won't be buying an X in the near term after seeing the configuration options, would you be interested in rolling the funds forward to a future Tesla on a priority basis?