Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Roof Rack|Hitch Rack|Trailer|Toys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@sethstein do you think it would be easy to modify the seasucker suction cups to attach onto a traditional roof ski rack by buying just the suction cups. It seems like they no longer make their ski rack and I don't really want to deal with a hitch rack. A cargo box is a little overkill for me.

Can be done - the attachment from the rack to auction will probably require finding a welding shop - the sea sucker racks have a slot/ where the rack edge goes into a female end and bolts in - let me know if u need more detailed photos. Can be done just requires a bit of mcgivering

Seth

Can be done - the attachment from the rack to auction will probably require finding a welding shop - the sea sucker racks have a slot/ where the rack edge goes into a female end and bolts in - let me know if u need more detailed photos. Can be done just requires a bit of mcgivering

Seth

Thanks, I think I will order and see what I can do with them, shouldn't be too hard with a female end on the suction cups