Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X score 98 for 13 weeks now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't you also have to send an email to [email protected] to ask to be enrolled? I think I did that.

Mike P
I don’t know about now, but at least before no, we didn’t have to email that mailing list. That was only for providing more detailed feedback for saved incident clips. Getting into the FSD beta program was just a matter of clicking the buttons in-car to start the SS process, then whenever Tesla added more to the program, they pulled from that pool of cars that qualified (e.g. - number of miles driven, SS minimum, geo-location/market). They’ve since slowed that acceptance rate and it’s not publicly clear how they’re choosing from that pool of qualified cars at this time.

Wow, no new FSD drivers for 4 months seems huge. Guess they have the quota of testers made and don't want anymore.
Been driving like a grandma on a Prius to keep the score high but getting tired of that. Will give it one more update and if nothing I am trashing the idea of getting FSD Beta.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Wow, no new FSD drivers for 4 months seems huge. Guess they have the quota of testers made and don't want anymore.
Been driving like a grandma on a Prius to keep the score high but getting tired of that. Will give it one more update and if nothing I am trashing the idea of getting FSD Beta.
Well, according to Elon, they've added 40k FSD beta testers since end of January. Other than Canada, I don't think it's been stated where these testers are being added from.

Huh? Any evidence of this or even an idea of what motivation for this?
Only Elon's long history of prevarication. Remember "Funding secured to take Tesla private"? How about when he said "The Boring Company will be using dirt from tunnel digging to create bricks for low cost housing."? There are whole web sites devotes to his penchant for saying stuff like this.

Evidence?
If there is so much maybe you'd care to share it with us

Sure there is plenty of evidence. If you look at something like teslafi you will see that no new cars were added to FSD Beta, save a small amount in Canada. No new reports of people bring added to FSD on this forum, reddit, or elsewhere.

So either they magically found 40K new people who are completely silent or its a lie.

Sure there is plenty of evidence. If you look at something like teslafi you will see that no new cars were added to FSD Beta, save a small amount in Canada. No new reports of people bring added to FSD on this forum, reddit, or elsewhere.

So either they magically found 40K new people who are completely silent or its a lie.
Three years ago TeslaFi had around 12k registered cars, now there are 17400ish
In those same three years Tesla have sold somewhere in excess of 1.5 million cars, so of those >million cars, 5000 have joined TeslaFi.
There are at least three/two current new releases that nobody on TeslaFi has seen - but if you want to use that as "evidence" of a lie thats your prerogative.

Reactions: Yelobird
Three years ago TeslaFi had around 12k registered cars, now there are 17400ish
In those same three years Tesla have sold somewhere in excess of 1.5 million cars, so of those >million cars, 5000 have joined TeslaFi.
There are at least three/two current new releases that nobody on TeslaFi has seen - but if you want to use that as "evidence" of a lie thats your prerogative.

FInd me one person in the US that has been admitted into beta this year. That's my evidence.