Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X second hand question - UK

Hey all, lurking these forums for a while and now I decided to see if any of you can help.

I'm looking into a 2017 Model X with around 50k miles on the clock. Is there anything I should be looking at when looking at a used model? My budget can't quite get to a 90D which would be my preference so 75D is looking more likely.

I don't do that many miles but we have a trip to Portugal coming up in the summer but I worry the 75D range will be too much of a problem in the motorway (2 kids and a dog so maybe many stops isnt a terrible idea).

What are your thoughts on this? We dont normally take the car abroad and will mostly be staying/travelling in the UK only. I live in London and drive mainly in town, is the car too big to live on a day to day basis?

Thanks all!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC