Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Service Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

Proud owner of a 2016 model x 90d with 131k, I've replaced all the suspension parts besides the air struts, I'm still hearing this annoying knock sound on the passenger front wheel area, I've checked every inch and can't find any issues/crack. I've even checked the motor mounts which the driver was replaced by Tesla few months ago and no issues besides normal wear. I'm starting to think it's the passenger air struts is the issues for the knocking sounds .

I've Google this error code and no luck. Anyone has an idea
@@ das_065 overcurrent error. @@

Thank you

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1680288744862.jpg
    FB_IMG_1680288744862.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 154
I'm starting to think it's the passenger air struts is the issues for the knocking sounds
There are tons of posts on this (mostly in the S forum). I went through 3 sets before finally getting a decent set 3 years ago.

If it clunks at very low speeds (<10mph) on light bumps, probably the problem. I think on some of the threads they till you how to verify.

There are tons of posts on this (mostly in the S forum). I went through 3 sets before finally getting a decent set 3 years ago.

If it clunks at very low speeds (<10mph) on light bumps, probably the problem. I think on some of the threads they till you how to verify.
It was that struts, the upper plastic which protects the inside struts was creating the knocking sound...

I replace it, now it's gone. Now it's the driver side is making the sound, I replaced it with a refurbished the same as the one I installed on the passenger side. NOW I hear a bigger clicking sound during acceleration.. the hell. It just never ends