Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X: Set of 4 Rims and Pirelli Scorpion Winter Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Less than 4K miles, used only one season. Located in Colorado Springs, CO $800 OBO

Set of 4 Rims and Pirelli Scorpion Winter Tires less than 4K miles
4 - 20X8.5 KMC KM677 D2 BLACK PAINT RIMS
2 - 275/45R-20 PIRELLI SCORPION WINTER XL Rear tires
2 - 265/45R-20 PIRELLI SCORPION WINTER XL Front tires
4 - 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
4 - CENTERING RINGS

Will package and ship at cost.

2189a23bd79e47f497fd655412cd09e4.jpg

I don't have a way of measuring tread but can tell you they have less than 4k miles on them, put them on for one winter late in the season and took them off shortly after. No curb rash, the rims are close to mint, one has a minor scratch that is maybe an inch long and barely noticeable unless you were inspecting it closely. I have them in storage thus I can't get better pics. I paid over $2,600 for them thru Tire Rack.

Do the rims have any scratches / dings / curb rash? Do you have better pictures?

How much tread is left on the tires?
Interested as well ........ Reason for sale ????

Since your in Colorado seems like Snow tires would be at a premium this time of year.

I no longer have the same vehicle, traded it with the original wheels. These were meant to be winter only. Because I love in Colorado, I get winter/summer tires for all my vehicles.

THESE SOLD

Thank You!

Less than 4K miles, used only one season. Located in Colorado Springs, CO $800 OBO

Set of 4 Rims and Pirelli Scorpion Winter Tires less than 4K miles
4 - 20X8.5 KMC KM677 D2 BLACK PAINT RIMS
2 - 275/45R-20 PIRELLI SCORPION WINTER XL Rear tires
2 - 265/45R-20 PIRELLI SCORPION WINTER XL Front tires
4 - 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
4 - CENTERING RINGS

Will package and ship at cost.

View attachment 624097

THANK YOU ALL,