TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X Sighted on island

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by goflagators, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. goflagators

goflagators Member

I saw a Model 3 pulled from the SC Saturday night, presumably to be in the showroom of the new store.

image.png

2. Ubbe

Ubbe Member

You surely meant Model X?

3. goflagators

goflagators Member

ack, wishful thinking.

4. Ubbe

Ubbe Member

#4 Ubbe, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Still a nice find. Have yet to see a Model X in real life, but I've heard that there is one in the showroom in central Gothenburg. Got to have a look-see in the week... :)

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Nice to have a a "Model 3 sighting" report with a photo for a change. In the past few months there have been several "Model 3 sightings" on the US east coast but no photos. They were all certainly either an X or an S.

• Funny x 1
  6. goflagators

goflagators Member

I was so excited, and tired, and sick (lots of excuses)... But I think the biggest thing is I was surprised how low it looks. I was sitting in my S and I figured the X would be higher. I've stood next to it and sat in it only once but, like I said probably wishful thinking... And the fact that the Tesla team rolled up after operating hours in the dark of the night.

• Like x 1
  7. WeazL

WeazL Moderator - Hawaii

[Mod Note: Thread title changed to reflect Model "X" sighting and not Model "3".]

• Like x 1