Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature begins delivery in early 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't drink and being a low number sig, I would WANT you to win that bet anyway heh

So you'd bet it does ship in 2014? or if not, what would you bet? Also, anyone else can chime in...And c'mon, you must drink liquid in amounts somewhat around a pint :) unless you've taken the whole if gasoline is a liquid then I'm off all liquids.

This page sure has a lot of those little green blobs above the avatars. Just dropped by to bring down the average! & say "Thanks Mods", & you too Brian. :biggrin:
+1 MikeL!

I'd also like to offer my services to fill someone's +1 quota for any X reveal events. :wink:

I will however pass on upgrading my X reservation to the 2kW Supercharger restricted PNW edition.

Cheers!

I have a couple family members who might show for an X event. If they don't/can't make it, TEG has traditionally taken my +1 spot. If he already has one, then I'll put it up for grabs. But we're a long ways from discussing that!

I dunno bonnie - seems like there's plenty of willingness to have the discussion now, whether there's an event to go to or not!

In 'Tesla Speak' this probably means we'll see the first ones near the end of Q1 2015.

I'm going to set my expectations appropriately & reset as necessary. No need to stress. I will have my X eventually. In the meantime, I have a Roadster to drive and a major house remodel to deal with.