Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature begins delivery in early 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping for the reveal today. As the car will be my wife's daily driver we will need to test drive it before committing. If I remember correctly, most Canadians (that were 'early-adopters') committed to the model s without a test drive first. As an acquaintance put it, 'my test drive cost 110 000".

Well no Model X (I'm sure it'll be with the wait though) but Happy Birthday to Bonnie and MikeL!! :-D

Thanks Nigel ! I posted long ago that Tesla was graciously giving me more time to figure out where I was going to get $100grand for a car! :wink: Now I think they needn't be quite so nice (I'm ready).
So Model X or no again this year, I wish you a happy & prosperous 2015. I'm glad to be able to call you & all my TMC buddies my friends. ML

Thanks Nigel ! I posted long ago that Tesla was graciously giving me more time to figure out where I was going to get $100grand for a car! :wink: Now I think they needn't be quite so nice (I'm ready).
So Model X or no again this year, I wish you a happy & prosperous 2015. I'm glad to be able to call you & all my TMC buddies my friends. ML
Just make sure you remember to give your buddies here in the city a ride in that new X when you get it. :wink:

Maybe if you are lucky they will have the I-80 charge stations done about the same time as you get the car. I hope that both items happen very soon.

Well no Model X (I'm sure it'll be with the wait though) but Happy Birthday to Bonnie and MikeL!! :-D

Thanks, Nigel! And happy birthday to you, Mike (and all the other December babies here).

At the party last summer, I said that one of the unexpected benefits of putting a Tesla in my garage was I gained a community of friends. I count you both in that group.