Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature Configuration has begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, as requested here is a Design Studio interior with White Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Decor, and White Alcantara Headliner. If you look back at the order screens, note that only the rear two seats fold down.

View attachment 92593

Very cool to see this starting. It looks to me like the front console is now standard and possibly permanently integrated. There's no mention of it on the options page, and it's definitely in the photo. However, I'm a little disappointed to see the center console look like it was directly lifted from the S. It isn't the best from either an ergonomic or storage perspective, so it would'be been nice to see some improvements (but maybe there are some that I just can't see). However, it does look like the front doors will now have a nice storage area.

I'm also wondering what the second row cupholders will look like. Ones located on the door are highly unlikely, and it doesn't look like the middle seat has a fold-down armrest, which would then leave either having them somewhere on the floor or on the sides of the seat itself.

Just out of curiosity, does the page have any disclaimer on the photos just being representative and not necessarily a reflection of what will be produced?

second row goes up on the roof

roof.png

I like that look, but I'm a little bit worried about how much it'll show wear/dirt in daily use.
The white leather looks great after 2.5 + years with Signature S. I do use a light towel to sit on with jeans and have only once had to remove some color transfer on the seat back with a slightly moist Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. The Magic Eraser also worked miracles with a fresh ink stain from a Pilot pen. If you have riders who will make a mess, then your mileage may vary.

It also blows apart my theory that there is a new interior coming for the S. There is a lot of commonality between this interior and the existing S interior.

A full glass roof like that would have been amazing on the S. I would have taken that over the retractable roof any day.

Yes, though it seems quite likely that the cooled seats will migrate over.

The white leather looks great after 2.5 + years with Signature S. I do use a light towel to sit on with jeans and have only once had to remove some color transfer on the seat back with a slightly moist Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. The Magic Eraser also worked miracles with a fresh ink stain from a Pilot pen. If you have riders who will make a mess, then your mileage may vary.

Thanks for that mark. I really like the white, but I wear jeans, and my wife and 2 kids (3 & under) will be the primary users. I'm thinking white is out :(

too bad red piping is gone.

Do signature MX come with the preformance option standard (P90D)... Because the price of 143,000 is very high for a 90D. And is there also a price increase for signature vehicles? Thanks
The "Ludicrous" mode is $10k, see the 2nd page of this thread.

Leather is standard on Signature models, I wonder what they're doing for a non-leather option. I do love my textile seats, and being a vegetarian leather is a no go.