Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Slipstream 20" Grey Wheels w/Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As stated in the title, I'm selling a set of 20" staggered, grey slipstream Model X rims with tires, center caps, and TPMS sensors. The wheels are in really good condition with no curb rash or bends. Tires are almost new, with no more than 1k miles driven. Looking to get $2500 for the set. Wheels are in SoCal/LA area. I can ship if buyer pays.

Pics:

IMG_9139.JPG
IMG_9140.JPG
IMG_9141.JPG
IMG_9142.JPG
IMG_9143.JPG

• Disagree
Reactions: Buddyroe
Thanks for the info. I did notice the going price for silver, but the grey seems to be far less common. Considering the grey ones go for $5k from Tesla (Model X 20" Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and Tire Package), and the silver ones go for $3k, the current price seems reasonable.

In any event, I'll let it play out for and adjust the price as necessary.

I’ve always been intrigued by Tesla’s pricing for wheels. For example, as you said, it’s $5,000 for the carbon 20” set when bought alone, but just $2,000 when chosen as option with new X. But, the 22” wheels are a $5,500 option with car purchase and $6,800 a la carte.

As a price reference, set of silver 20” with nearly brand new tires seem to go for about $800 on these forums.