Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Sound System Messed Up!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Peteybabes

redneck drivin' a tesla...
Apr 8, 2016
'murica
Hello, this morning I had a really weird experience with my car this morning which I've posted in this video below.

has anybody else had this happen to them? it started when it switched songs, but the music kept playing until I pressed pause...

perhaps the navigation and music caused this confusion?

It comes from the stereo system. It sounds exactly like when my desktop got frozen and the sound would come from the speakers.

To get it out of frozen state with a frozen sound effect, I just rebooted by desktop.

Your car is a computer on wheel so it can freeze too.

It comes from the stereo system. It sounds exactly like when my desktop got frozen and the sound would come from the speakers.

To get it out of frozen state with a frozen sound effect, I just rebooted by desktop.

Your car is a computer on wheel so it can freeze too.

ok, just crazy that everything else was working while this noise was happening, including playing my songs with the noise persisting in the background...

Perhaps it's the sound a Tesla makes when it disagrees with your wardrobe choice.

IMG_1475.jpg

Perhaps it's the sound a Tesla makes when it disagrees with your wardrobe choice.

View attachment 228379

LOL! i'm a good ole boy redneck, tesla's are for everybody. :p

crazy to think that it was only 6 months ago i was driving a smoke belching "5-ton" shown below:

IMG_20150808_164750.jpgIMG_20150813_194430.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150809_180229_edit.jpg
    IMG_20150809_180229_edit.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: voltaren