TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X tailgate at Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by CTemp222, Feb 7, 2016.

1. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

Are any of the current X owners planning to do a tailgate at the Super Bowl? Those wings would surely attract a crowd.

2. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Shouldn't this be a Falcon-Wing-gate? Tailgate is so last century.:smile:

3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

This gives me an idea for a food shelf that hangs from the open falcon wing door.

4. Red Sage

Red Sage The Cybernetic Samurai

Now that the RAMS are moving back to Los Angeles, I no longer have to worry about the Supercharger network between here and St Louis to see all NFC West games for my Niners...

It is a shame that there is a Super Bowl Party being held at the Forty-Niners house today, but they aren't invited.

But I have wondered if NFL stadiums would begin to sport HPWCs in premium parking spots in the future...

5. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

The Seattle Service Center is walking distance from Century Link Field. In case you're in town for the Niners/Seahawks showdown. Not sure they'll let Niners fans (or anyone else actually) use it during games though. ;-)

6. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Say more. :)

7. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

You could also hang lights from the doors.

8. Red Sage

goneskiian: Wow. After the utter travesty that was supposed to be a 'Super Bowl' today, I may well give up on the NFL for the duration. I already gave up on the National Free Throw League (NBA). It may be time to do the same for the No Fun League.

9. ernies

ernies Member

I went to sleep twice...dreamed about a Model X delivery, but other than a couple of outstanding players...ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

10. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Wow! Tough crowd! Yeah, not a lot of offensive action that's for sure.

Sometimes the Superbowl isn't all that super. Now, back to those Superchargers! ;-)

11. JPP

JPP Active Member

No tailgating allowed AFAIK...

12. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

True at least we model X (or soon to be) owners always have something super to do :)

13. bsbomber

bsbomber Member

#13 bsbomber, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016

Wait a minute.....You don't like Defense??? Both Denver and Carolina have a SUPER Defense. (Denver's was just a Tad better on Sunday) I love to see smashmouth DEFENSE. All of the Primadonna Offensive guys like Cam disgust me. What a sore loser...he needs to grow up. He is a heck of a player, but I would not want his attitude on my team. Defense wins championships. If you get your butt kicked, admit it, be humble and come back stronger to return the favor.

14. Red Sage

I have no problem with Defense -- when it does its job, by setting up their own Offense for success. I do have a problem with Punt Wars. It seems as if teams are just going through the motions: 1-2-3-KICK! 1-2-3-KICK! Forced fumbles and interceptions don't count when your own Offense comes out and does another: 1-2-3-KICK! Forcing someone to give you the ball back is almost of no concern when your Punt Returner continually signals a Fair Catch and makes no attempt to advance the ball either. I prefer to see the ball move, one way or the other. Either by the Defense pushing someone back to a Safety or 4th and Forever... Or one team's Offense utterly humiliating the other team's Defense as if they are not there. But really, I prefer to see both teams putting their absolute best on the field through all four quarters and a full 60 minutes of play. This was the worst game I have seen since the Patriots vs Eagles. And that one was really, really BAD. When one team shows up, and the other forgets how to play, it really gets on my nerves. I was hoping for a redux of Favre vs Elway, which was my absolute favorite Super Bowl to watch, even though I am a San Francisco Forty-Niners fan.