Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a graph posted somewhere that shows X reservations over time? I wonder if we'll see a spike from the Palo Alto store opening event. Bay Area is quite a hot market for Tesla...
Yes... here Tesla Model S and X reservations data points/rate. No spike evident, however, the rolling average per day is slowly creeping up! Almost 18 per day now.

Update:
Added this link in the Tally wiki post as a few people have been trying to hunt that down recently. I'm trying to keep it updated weekly and just trying to keep a history at the beginning of the month so we can more easily see the monthly growth rate.

Last edited:
Yes... here Tesla Model S and X reservations data points/rate. No spike evident, however, the rolling average per day is slowly creeping up! Almost 18 per day now.

Update:
Added this link in the Tally wiki post as a few people have been trying to hunt that down recently. I'm trying to keep it updated weekly and just trying to keep a history at the beginning of the month so we can more easily see the monthly growth rate.

Thanks for your work keeping it updated ... I enjoy checking in on the tallys from time to time

Update:

One note is that the graph plots a point for every row, even if the dates are close in time. We should probably clean out the datapoints that are less than two weeks apart, so that the graph looks right. Does that make sense?

Just got my wife's sequence #30.
Thought there was some kind of mistake but that's the number for Canadian Sig. Model X orders.

wow, slow eh? :) I'm # 3 from February 2012! Only 27 since then is kinda sad, but reflective of the market I guess. I would imagine it'll pick up once a demo is available to try.

-----
update: Nigel beat me to the tally update. Thx Nigel.

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm surprised there aren't more in Canada...
But this double the number in the tally. I'm on my phone or I'd update it :)

After the 'not so good Signature-experience' with the Model S in the US, Canada (?) and Europe - Signature didn't always guarantee an early delivery, despite the hefty premium - it could be that most Canadians are reserving a P instead of a Sig. I know that in Europe people have switched from Sig to P for the Model X after seeing the issues with Signature-deliveries.

Very impressive.

Yes. I was #7,007 for the Model S when there were still less than 1,000 sigs., that was 2/1/12. Limited delivery 6/2012 (10 cars) and then real delivery started about two months later. So I was about 6 months before real delivery. These Model X numbers are 15 months before real delivery, and higher than at the same time for the S. Giddy up.

Very impressive.