Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is intended to track Model X reservations.

If your reservation number is greater than the reservation number listed below, please post the 1) reservation number / date received 2) region and 3) type: Signature or General Production.

The Model S Reservation Tally can be found here: Model S Tally

Here is an updated collection of the numbers posted by members on various threads and forums (i.e., these numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt):

US
S 45 (February 13, 2012)
P 478 (February 13, 2012)

Canada
P 15 (February 11, 2012)

Europe
S 4 (February 14, 2012)
P 5 (February 14, 2012

Net Total: 547 - February 14, 2012

S = Signature Series (Model X)
P = General Production (Model X)

Tesla apparently has a winner! Reservations go FASSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT

Come on, folks, only 10 X reservations posted on the World Map. Post yours!

Robert, I think you might want to have a thread published in the "Model X" forum (much like you have in the Model S/Whitestar forum) and made a sticky by an admin. Seems like a lot of (newer) folks looking at the X pages are not peeking into the S pages much and may not be aware of the reservations map...

This in an e-mail from Tesla tonight:

PALO ALTO, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 02/14/12 -- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) unveiled the highly anticipated Model X last Thursday evening at its Design Studio in Southern California. One day after the reveal, without any advertising, advance sales of the Model X exceeded $40 million.

The compelling nature of the product created massive media attention and resulted in the Model X being the third most searched term on Google. On Thursday evening, the night of the reveal, traffic to teslamotors.com increased 2800 percent. Two-thirds of all visitors were new to the website.

Proof that Model S and Model X are complementary products, new Model S reservations following the Model X unveiling were up 30 percent.

LST - Do you know if Switzerland's waiting list is separate from Europe's waiting list? I know that was the case for the Model S. I assume it is for Model X, but I wanted to verify.

?????? How so? At least for the roadster there was no differenciation between CH and the rest of Europe and exen asia. and as far as I understand I have reservation #4 for signature X in Europe not Switzerland...............

WOW that was fast!! I wanted to check if my above assumption was correct so I sent of a mail to my model X rep. and 5mins. later he CALLED telling me I was correct. so for the record, all reservation numbers, at least for model X are Europe wide including Switzerland.

WOW that was fast!! I wanted to check if my above assumption was correct so I sent of a mail to my model X rep. and 5mins. later he CALLED telling me I was correct. so for the record, all reservation numbers, at least for model X are Europe wide including Switzerland.

Thanks for the update. Here is the post regarding Switzerland having a separate Model S list.

Model S Tally

I will update the Model X Tally

You must know more than me ; )) I was not aware they had separate reservation / sequence numbers for the S. It would seem strange IMO to have separate list only for Switzerland... although we still have the most teslas per capita.. ; ))

Yeah, when is the UK going to fix their roads so they drive on the correct side? grinning, ducking, and running. :biggrin:

Yeah, is the UK still part of the EU?! Last I checked, that island nation is (figuratively) drifting towards some no-man's land...er...water in the middle of the Atlantic on a lot of fronts!

(Am ducking from Nigel for sure :biggrin:)