Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, is the UK still part of the EU?! Last I checked, that island nation is (figuratively) drifting towards some no-man's land...er...water in the middle of the Atlantic on a lot of fronts!

(Am ducking from Nigel for sure :biggrin:)

In many ways the UK is (and has been for many years) positioned somewhere mid-Atlantic, although it does float backwards and forwards from time to time. BTW, no need to duck from me...I spent more years outside the UK than inside it and still love my country of birth but a little while back I did become a proud American citizen.
patriotic-smiley.gif

Last edited:
You can also toggle the display of markers by category. Click on the legend to turn markers of that type off. So, by turning off all the Model S categories, you can easily see just the Model X reservations.

Robert.Boston - what is the link for the world map? I'll add it to my Model S and Model X tally post(s). Hopefully, that will drive more traffic to the world map.

Wow, North Carolina is coming on strong. 12 reservations to Georgia's 13. Sure hope they put the store in Atlanta before they do Charlotte.
I agree.

Just think Tesla's been to several city's in N.C. They've never been to Atlanta or Georgia. I think we have more potential. I mean Hollywood is migrating here you think they'd get the message. At lease install a Houston like "presence" if the law won't allow auto manufactures to sell direct here. In the city where I live (Alpharetta) all I see is Bently's Lamo's etc... not to mention Tesla Roadsters.

I agree.

Just think Tesla's been to several city's in N.C. They've never been to Atlanta or Georgia. I think we have more potential. I mean Hollywood is migrating here you think they'd get the message. At lease install a Houston like "presence" if the law won't allow auto manufactures to sell direct here. In the city where I live (Alpharetta) all I see is Bently's Lamo's etc... not to mention Tesla Roadsters.

In Raleigh we have a lot of high tech businesses in a very concentrated area. There are a lot of engineers with the money and the background to make good potential customers for Tesla. I know Ford chose Raleigh as one of it's test markets for it's EV because we have one of the highest sales of hybrids by percentage in the country.

We really need a Tesla store. I think they would do really well here.

Um.. I hate to burst your bubble but yellow markers are Local Organizers not Reservation Holders. That's my on map link to our Facebook group. So we're tied with N.C.

See http://j.mp/ATLTeslaRSVPs

You could even say they're leading. they have more Signature Ss.

Actually we're 1 down now. I cancelled my Model S reservation and I'm just Model X now.

Um.. I hate to burst your bubble but yellow markers are Local Organizers not Reservation Holders. That's my on map link to our Facebook group. So we're tied with N.C.

See http://j.mp/ATLTeslaRSVPs

You could even say they're leading. they have more Signature Ss.

Hi Dean,

I'm not sure I follow your remark. Are you using two markers, one to show a local organizer and one for your reservation?

The pin marker can show that you're both a local organizer as well as display your reservation number.

Take a look at the yellow pin in Florida. It shows my reservation number as well as my solicitation to local Tesla Club members by clicking on the marker.

Larry