Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tire Replacement (M+S/All Season Tire) in Seattle Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our tires are being worn out and time to replace has come.

Not sure which is best option for replace OEM tires? (all season = M+S) I tried to search threads but most of them were about winter tires or many years ago.
Does people normally come to service center and replace them with another OEM tires, or go independent tire shop?

I also searched online and it looks like there's limited number of tire shops who can replace Model X tires in Seattle area (normally not in stock)

Questions in Summary:
- go service center or independent tire shop?
- any recommendations on shops / tires? (for all season M+S tire) - east side is preferred but all Greater Seattle Area shops are welcomed!

I just took a set of Nokian WRG3 SUV tires off. Got a bit more than 30k out of them. Obviously an independent shop purchase. I got mine from Discount in Bellevue. Great "all weather" tire with a bent toward being a "snowflake" rated snow tire as well. They're especially good in rain and slush.

I just took a set of Nokian WRG3 SUV tires off. Got a bit more than 30k out of them. Obviously an independent shop purchase. I got mine from Discount in Bellevue. Great "all weather" tire with a bent toward being a "snowflake" rated snow tire as well. They're especially good in rain and slush.

If you know what tires you want and are a Costco member, try their pricing. Was cheaper than some alternatives.