Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model X Tow Hitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for a tow hitch for a 2016 Model X? I’m looking for the actual structural member that bolts to the vehicle in behind the bumper as well as the receiver part that plugs into the bottom of it. I need the complete unit. I don’t care if it’s OEM or aftermarket. I’m not looking to tow any trailers, I just want to put my bike rack on the back for day trips.

I’m hoping to find one in Southwestern Ontario.

If you have one please PM me.

I’m looking for a tow hitch for a 2016 Model X? I’m looking for the actual structural member that bolts to the vehicle in behind the bumper as well as the receiver part that plugs into the bottom of it. I need the complete unit. I don’t care if it’s OEM or aftermarket. I’m not looking to tow any trailers, I just want to put my bike rack on the back for day trips.

I’m hoping to find one in Southwestern Ontario.

If you have one please PM me.
Are you still looking for a tow hitch? I have a brand new one.