Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model X Two-Tone Wrap Kits

Tesla currently offers Two-Tone Wheels as a $2000 upcharge and anyone who has seen these in person knows it's just a bit of paint with a gigantic markup. However, it does make the wheels appear larger than they actually are without compromising weight or structural integrity which is a win.

With this in mind, I set out to create a wrap that would offer the same good looks without the jaw-dropping price tag.

We currently have kits available to wrap all four wheels for in both 22" Turbines and 20" Slipstream sizes. We will also be releasing a template (later) that's free for non-commercial use so that the community can cut them for themselves if they have access to a vinyl plotter.

Tesla Model X Two-Tone 22
Tesla Model X Two-Tone 20

22-in-two-tone.jpg
22-in-two-tone-angle.jpg

20-in-two-tone.jpg
20-in-two-tone-angle.jpg

Last edited:
We've made some updates to our website, I won't list them all here but I did add one feature that people have been asking for a long time.. a signup for a mailing list so you'll know when we're releasing new stuff.

I personally don't usually sign up for mailing lists but I've had dozens of people ask me for it so I grudgingly added it and people started signing up.. (who knew?)

So if you want to know when the Model X or S Chrome Delete is out (or any other new product) head on over and put in your email. I won't spam ya'll with useless marketing crap I only intend to use it when there's something worthwhile to know.

kenriko.com

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC