Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model X Two-Tone Wrap Kits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla currently offers Two-Tone Wheels as a $2000 upcharge and anyone who has seen these in person knows it's just a bit of paint with a gigantic markup. However, it does make the wheels appear larger than they actually are without compromising weight or structural integrity which is a win.

With this in mind, I set out to create a wrap that would offer the same good looks without the jaw-dropping price tag.

We currently have kits available to wrap all four wheels for in both 22" Turbines and 20" Slipstream sizes. We will also be releasing a template (later) that's free for non-commercial use so that the community can cut them for themselves if they have access to a vinyl plotter.

Tesla Model X Two-Tone 22
Tesla Model X Two-Tone 20

22-in-two-tone.jpg
22-in-two-tone-angle.jpg

20-in-two-tone.jpg
20-in-two-tone-angle.jpg

Last edited:
We've made some updates to our website, I won't list them all here but I did add one feature that people have been asking for a long time.. a signup for a mailing list so you'll know when we're releasing new stuff.

I personally don't usually sign up for mailing lists but I've had dozens of people ask me for it so I grudgingly added it and people started signing up.. (who knew?)

So if you want to know when the Model X or S Chrome Delete is out (or any other new product) head on over and put in your email. I won't spam ya'll with useless marketing crap I only intend to use it when there's something worthwhile to know.

kenriko.com