Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X versus Audi Q7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always hear from many that Model X is so expensive and that competitors have much cheaper options to choose from.
I decided to compare one of the most popular SUVs to Model X myself to check which one I would go for.
The details of that compare are in my personal blog if anyone is interested to see:

Tesla Model X vs Audi Q7 | Agassi TESLA

Again, this is my personal opinion and I do not represent Tesla and Audi.
I did own multiple Audi cars before and, for the record, I do like them also.

Based on your blog, which car would you go for? Also, there are Model X LR inventory (pre-refresh / pre-Raven) out there (talk to inside sales people / gallery sales advisor) that is same price with your configured Audi Q7. Also, the pre-refresh Model X is still superior than the Audi Q7, in my humble opinion. Let us know which one you choose to buy!

I just turned my Q7 TDI in for a Model X (P100D). I shopped for cars for about 2+ yrs. The Q7, XC90 and X were my final 3 choices. I might have considered the GLS if I could have held out until the coming refresh.

I'll try to check out your blog when I've got more time and comment.

I always hear from many that Model X is so expensive and that competitors have much cheaper options to choose from.
I decided to compare one of the most popular SUVs to Model X myself to check which one I would go for.
The details of that compare are in my personal blog if anyone is interested to see:

Tesla Model X vs Audi Q7 | Agassi TESLA

Again, this is my personal opinion and I do not represent Tesla and Audi.
I did own multiple Audi cars before and, for the record, I do like them also.
First thing I would correct in your blog post is the 4 independent motors of the X, it has 2 motors not 4