TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X VIN# 25xx Production & Delivery

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by WilliamZ, Apr 25, 2016.

1. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

Hi All, I know there are threads for delivery by the month, but VIN#s are allover the place. Only saw a few #25xx here or there. Not too much information. Therefore, I want to check to see if there are any #25xx willing to share some information.
    Mine 90D none-premium, 6 seats, 20", delivery in Costa Mesa, CA. My Tesla shows as "April/ early May", never changed. DS told me production finish during the first a few days of May.
    Thanks in advance.

2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

I got the same DS as you, I was told production within the first 10 days of May (from HQ) for mid-May delivery on my 57xx after it was delayed from mid-April.

• Like x 1
  3. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

What does yours show on My Tesla page? Sunshade Captain.

4. BuddysX

BuddysX Member

26xx, 90d,nPUP,6st. tit with tan "final stages of production" , " delivery 1-2 wks "or so"

5. loganintx

loganintx Member

Sounds like something I'd see on a topless beach

• Funny x 3
  6. K-MTG

How do you know?

7. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

Mine been delayed to the end of May. Not in production yet. Just contacted Emily. :(

8. K-MTG

Oh wow! So it went from mid to late now? What was it before?
    I was told mid-May delivery, production in the first 10 days for my 57xx. I hope that is the case and I hope you get yours earlier considering the fact you have a much lower VIN

9. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

I will request another update from her next week and see how it goes. It looks like you will get it first, if that's case.

10. K-MTG

I hope so, I still haven't gotten any response from Emily. I am just dealing with HQ directly. However, you deserve to get yours before I get mine :) How come you are picking up at Costa Mesa if you are in San Clemente. Is that the closest service center, seems like a long drive

11. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

Costa Mesa is better off for me. I have heard that Tesla is adding a service center in Mission Viejo, but no one will confirm at Tesla. San Diego is my next choice. But, I like to stay within Orange County.
    As far as delivery goes, you are the Sunshade Captain. You lead the way. I will be out of town in June. So, don't really needed if it's late May. Let's see how it goes.

12. K-MTG

Tesla definitely needs more space, the Costa Mesa SC was fairly crowded when I went to pick up my Wall Connector. They should open a store in South Coast Plaza, the current store in Costa Mesa is in a very industrial location

13. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Member

I test drive the X there in February and oh man that place is right in the center of all traffics, local and freeway alike. We have a huge population of Tesla owners/cars in the south Orange County, especially Mission Viejo and San Clemente. And I am really looking forward for a south OC service center. When Model3 pops out, Costa Mesa will be jammed.