Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X VIN *7160 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model X that I absolutely adore - finance changes in the family, the payment is too much!

Mileage: 6,200
Took Delivery in July
Model X P90D Insane
Red w/ White Seats
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Towing Package
High Amperage Charger

Asking $129,000 OBO

As I said, I've absolutely loved this vehicle, the best I've ever owned. We have 4 kids and it was perfect for our family. The white seats were surprisingly and amazingly easy to clean, better than any cloth or leather I've owned in a vehicle before!

There is a little bit of curb rash on one of the wheels that I can address with the right offer. The car is garaged every night and has only been washed by hand. Comes with the Lloyd's all-weather mats and original mats.

**Will upload pics soon**

Selling my Model X that I absolutely adore - finance changes in the family, the payment is too much!

Mileage: 6,200
Took Delivery in July
Model X P90D Insane
Red w/ White Seats
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Towing Package
High Amperage Charger

Asking $129,000 OBO

As I said, I've absolutely loved this vehicle, the best I've ever owned. We have 4 kids and it was perfect for our family. The white seats were surprisingly and amazingly easy to clean, better than any cloth or leather I've owned in a vehicle before!

There is a little bit of curb rash on one of the wheels that I can address with the right offer. The car is garaged every night and has only been washed by hand. Comes with the Lloyd's all-weather mats and original mats.

**Will upload pics soon**

Did you mean p90d ludicrous?