Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X vs. Tree

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no injuries other than a bruised ego. happened at low speed, so the damage isn't as bad as it could have been. goodbye, X, and see you in a few weeks (hopefully).

IMG_2349.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your incident. I'm curious, did you notice emergency braking/steering kick in?

I wasn't driving, nor was I in the car. I tried to get as much info from family, but unfortunately the panic response at the time has clouded all memory of what was happening at the time. If I had to guess, maybe a foot slipped off the brake? They *think* AEB kicked in to stop the car, but I guess only Tesla HQ knows that for sure.

I wasn't driving, nor was I in the car. I tried to get as much info from family, but unfortunately the panic response at the time has clouded all memory of what was happening at the time. If I had to guess, maybe a foot slipped off the brake? They *think* AEB kicked in to stop the car, but I guess only Tesla HQ knows that for sure.
Glad to hear everyone walked away from it ok. Sorry to see this though. You should contact tesla, the data may be helpful to them.