Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is looking to get out of their Model X, reach out to me, we lost our Model S about 6 months ago in an accident and am looking for an X now to replace it. Price range is 75-90k depending on year/model/miles/etc..

Been looking at a few cars online at private dealers and have some leads but would much rather work with someone from the forum.

Ideal car would be a 90D/p90d
6 seat configuration
premium package

anything else is a plus...

texas auto direct (vroom.com) has a 2017 90D for 89k and a 2016 90d for 79k which I have deposits on but they are being very vague with confirming details/build sheets/warranty status, etc... so although good prices I just don't have a good feel about it...

if anyone knows of a good car/deal please let me know, if it works out to me purchasing it, I'll make sure to send you some kind of tesla gift as a thanks!

appreciate any help!

Assuming you can take advantage of the tax credit, once you get to around 90 K, you're probabaly better off buying a new one. There's new P100D's under 90 K (once you figure in the 7500 federal tax credit and subtract autopilot options)

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

Here's an example, there are others. If you really want, sign up for alerts and you'll see the occasional P100D/P90D show up for less.

Model X 100D 5YJXCAE21HF059125 | Tesla

Assuming you can take advantage of the tax credit, once you get to around 90 K, you're probabaly better off buying a new one. There's new P100D's under 90 K (once you figure in the 7500 federal tax credit and subtract autopilot options)

Here's an example, there are others. If you really want, sign up for alerts and you'll see the occasional P100D/P90D show up for less.

That's not a P100D - and the cheapest P100D's I saw just now were around $130k.

You are confused, the P100D model X‘s are not under $90k! In fact even the X P90D’s are not that cheap either even after the tax credit, referrals etc. You can search the history and see that for yourself. The regular 100’s that are stripped with cloth seats, no premium, small wheels, 5 passenger, etc, are still more than $90k after discounts. They will remove and credit FSD option from a new inventory car but that is only if it has it, they don’t credit EAP.

Last edited:

That's not a P100D - and the cheapest P100D's I saw just now were around $130k.
Oops, should have said X100D

I think I have what you are looking for. I will post details in the morning when I get up. Dallas 90 D 23,000 miles, 2 years old. Includes 4 year service contract and extended warranty. Looking for $82,000 7 seats titanium gold color. Will post the original purchase document in the morning.

Here are the specifics on my Model x. It is available immediately. I had the odometer reading incorrect in my earlier post, actual miles is 26,289. The car is covered by a four year service contract, and we just had the 24,000 mile service performed. It is also covered by the extended warranty that goes for 8 years or 100,000 miles. Contact me here

upload_2017-10-24_4-30-26.png

Here are the specifics on my Model x. It is available immediately. I had the odometer reading incorrect in my earlier post, actual miles is 26,289. The car is covered by a four year service contract, and we just had the 24,000 mile service performed. It is also covered by the extended warranty that goes for 8 years or 100,000 miles. Contact me here

View attachment 255791

Thanks, will keep it in mind, issue I have with yours is that it's the 7 seater, really want the 6 for easy passthrough to the rear while having 2 childseats in the middle row, also have a lead on a couple other ones that are nearly new with AP2 for mid 80's.

still looking, have talked with tesla, they apparently have over 50 Model X 90D vehicles used in inventory but won't sell them as there is a shortage of service loaners... annoying...

have found a few online for 85k with super low mileage (less than 3k) but every one of the dealers I look up has very questionable ratings so I just can't make myself pull the trigger... has anyone else seen the same or have a lead on something?