TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X Wheel Update Email

Discussion in 'Model X' started by highedu, Jan 20, 2016.

1. highedu

highedu Member

image.png

Looks like they may be watching the X forum and noticed the chatter. If everything is the same not sure why they would go through the hassle of changing the name unless switching suppliers perhaps

2. Brown_Rocket

Brown_Rocket Member

I missed the chatter. Thread please? I don't want black wheels, I want grey wheels...

3. dnarva14

dnarva14 Member

Model X Wheel Update

I received the following email late last night from Tesla. I am a production RN 124 and Vin 14x

Dear ______

We have updated the name of the wheels on your Model X order from ‘22” Carbon Turbine Wheels’ to ‘22” Onyx Black Wheels’.

The change is only to the naming of the wheel. The pricing, design and color remain the same.

To ensure your wheel option is correctly noted in all your documentation, you will see a new Order Agreement in your MyTesla Account soon. No further action is required on your part.

Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].

Best regards,

The Tesla Team

4. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

I don't have the chatter thread, but I do have a link for TSportLine's Metallic Grey wheels (3rd party). I think I'll be getting a set of these for my summer tires.

5. vigge50

vigge50 Member