Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Wipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

My X75D got some issues with the Wipers.
If I enter our underground car park of the settlement and park my car forward, so the wall is ahead of the car and come to a stop, the wipers start with fullspeed. Sometime I see a truck ahead of the car in the screen. But the wall is white and has 2, 3 holes from the production (concrete). It stopps as soon as I open the door.

The other thing is during drive though rain. sometime the rain is low, just a few drops and the wipers run at fullspeed. It also happen, that the wipers stop at full rain, couldn't see much... (all of this with automatic 1 or 2)
I think this comes, because the upper end of the driver wiper ends there, where the three cameras are. The end of the wiper left a water track there and I guess, that this water left over from the wiper will disturb the cams, the recognition of how much rain it has.

And the Wipers go out of the visible range (A pillar), before they turns back - and create this fart-like sound when they come up - also at heavy rain.

Would like to know, if someone of you got the same problems/issue and what the solution is.

thanks
rog_NB