Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x with 19' tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone has purchased the 19" MX rims with this snow package, could you please provide the rim specs when they arrive? According to the Tesla Store, this is a symmetric wheel package so I am curious what rim width and offset they use for all 4 tires. It would seem that the front wheels are the limiting factor given the spacing with the suspension, so I'm assuming this 19" snow package is using 9.0J x 19" x 35 mm rims. Is this correct?

I believe it's a 19 x 8.5.

I'm more interested in seeing if a set of model S 19 inch slipstreams have sufficient weight rating. That would seem to be the lightest, most aero wheel option.

I believe it's a 19 x 8.5.

I'm more interested in seeing if a set of model S 19 inch slipstreams have sufficient weight rating. That would seem to be the lightest, most aero wheel option.
Thank you, @Nader Do you happen to know what offset they use? The reason for asking is I am thinking about putting together my own winter package with 19 inch TireRack rims and want to make sure I am matching Tesla's specs.