Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Year-end Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered & confirmed 90D.
Store said to have a chance of delivery by end of year they need to confirm by 25-November.

We ordered 90D
Silver exterior
Black cloth/textile interior
Standard 20" wheels
Enhanced autopilot
Sub zero package
Tow package

We had a 24 hour test drive/loaner from the Dallas store. We wanted to try out the cloth seats. Whole family loved the cloth. Saved a bit of money, and I don't have to worry about our large dogs poking holes in the leather... And also I'll have less maintenance with the cloth.

I'm glad we went with 90D vs 75D. For us, with many road trips planned, I think it will help with range (not too concerned with acceleration)

Ordered: 11/15
Confirmed: 11/15
Vin: 30XXX
Delivery: Late December - January, 2017
Model X 75D
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Black Leather Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Décor
Six Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
I want to get my car before January so I can get my tax credits...

Ordered: 11/15
Confirmed: 11/15
Model X 75D
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Black Leather Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Décor
Six Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
I want to get my car before January so I can get my tax credits...
12/3 update. In Production Now!!!

Ordered: 11/20
Confirmed: 11/20
Entered production: 12/1
Completed and in transit: 12/6
Model X 75D
All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Light Alcantara Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

My X is confirmed about a week ago for a 2017 built, no vin yet. Anyone got a 2017 built vin?

I put in for Feb delivery hoping for 2017 build and have also not yet received a VIN. I'm looking at that as a good thing. They say you get a VIN about 1.5 months before production starts, so I'm thinking I'll get mine either next week or the week after. Regardless, I still endlessly refresh MyTesla.

Ordered: 11/20
Confirmed: 11/20
Entered production: 12/1
Completed and in transit: 12/6
Model X 75D
All-Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Light Alcantara Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

Wow! only 5 days in production! This makes me hopeful for deliver before christmas! Even more hopeful before New Year's.

Ordered: 11/23
Confirmed: 11/23
Entered production: 12/5
Completed: ???

Got VIN a couple of days ago. Have April/May 2017 delivery in Norway, due to 2017 production. BUT my VIN indicates G for 2016 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: WTF

My VIN hasn't changed (G for 2016) either and i have been slotted in for a 2nd week of January build, do they change VIN numbers? I did however receive my VIN in OCT, but I chose to delay the build as i was being told it was going to be built late Dec/ early Jan, so I requested the build to happen in January, being that its so close anyway.

1 day to build a tesla.jpg

Fastest Tesla X ever build.

Portuguese Constitution prohibits retroactive laws. Is it not the same with US Constitution? Because if so, I think the tax credit can't be remove...but it's almost sure now that it will not be renewed!
Even if they decide to do away with the tax rebate and I do believe they will, the earliest it could take effect would be 1/2018. Just in time for all of those Tesla Model 3's to be produced.

I went into production Tuesday or Wednesday this week (not sure which as I've never gotten an email regarding confirmation, delivery date, production etc)

I'm in Nevada if that helps any of you

Ordered 11/08
Confirmed 11/15
Vin Assigned 11/16
Put in que 11/16
Went into production 12/8?

No idea when delivery will be. Will update when I know.