TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model XMV Mini Van

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Hitman007, Mar 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hitman007

Hitman007 Member

I never thought I would drive a mini van but my wife wanted a new Chrysler Pacifica so we bought one a few weeks ago. I have to say it is the most functional and multi purpose vehicle I have ever driven. Seats that disappear into the floor and many configurations to choose from. Even has a built in vacuum. So now I am thinking what if Tesla did the same with the Model X and called it a XMV (X Mini Van). I would think Tesla could also do the seats that fold into the floor but perhaps not with the battery pack. The built in Vac is also a nice touch that Tesla should consider. And I would like to see FWD replaced with twin sliding doors like the van. I would love to see a concept of this!

2. Terapin

Terapin Member

C
    We need a second 8-passenger vehicle. Can you tell me why you chose the Pacifica over say a Honda or Toyota? Thanks!

3. Terthen

Terthen Member

Just curious did you get the hybrid version? Seemed really nice for a practical around-the-home daily driver

(We love our model X though!)

4. Tjhappel

Tjhappel Member

I strongly dislike minivans but I have also recently driven a new Pacifica and they're damn nice..,, so convenient and smartly laid out. It would be awesome if it had ap1 and a 100kwh battery, and also made by someone other then the FCG.

Likely best mini van out period