Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model XMV Mini Van

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never thought I would drive a mini van but my wife wanted a new Chrysler Pacifica so we bought one a few weeks ago. I have to say it is the most functional and multi purpose vehicle I have ever driven. Seats that disappear into the floor and many configurations to choose from. Even has a built in vacuum. So now I am thinking what if Tesla did the same with the Model X and called it a XMV (X Mini Van). I would think Tesla could also do the seats that fold into the floor but perhaps not with the battery pack. The built in Vac is also a nice touch that Tesla should consider. And I would like to see FWD replaced with twin sliding doors like the van. I would love to see a concept of this!

C
I never thought I would drive a mini van but my wife wanted a new Chrysler Pacifica so we bought one a few weeks ago. I have to say it is the most functional and multi purpose vehicle I have ever driven. Seats that disappear into the floor and many configurations to choose from. Even has a built in vacuum. So now I am thinking what if Tesla did the same with the Model X and called it a XMV (X Mini Van). I would think Tesla could also do the seats that fold into the floor but perhaps not with the battery pack. The built in Vac is also a nice touch that Tesla should consider. And I would like to see FWD replaced with twin sliding doors like the van. I would love to see a concept of this!

We need a second 8-passenger vehicle. Can you tell me why you chose the Pacifica over say a Honda or Toyota? Thanks!