Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y’s sold out in the Midwest supposedly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've done a bit of research. It would seem there about 30 Model Ys available in the whole US now. Watching the NYC market, cars pop up occasionally but are lasting minutes up to a max of 30 minutes before they are gone!

I've been checking the availability since yesterday and they do occasionally pop up, but lasts up to 10 minutes at most... There is still a chance to get it, just need to keep checking.

Telsa stock price will keep dropping. There is an overall drop in demand just like the housing market due to high interest rates and inflation hitting the economy and a pull back from high priced durable goods ie: Teslas. And the recession has not even hit full stride yet...

I contacted my local SA to ask about taking my hold off and getting a Y before the end of the year and this is the response I got.

“Unfortunately no. All of the Model Y's in the Midwest have been sold. If you are willing to drive, we do have Model Y's available in Colorado.”

Looks like the incentives are working.
so much for the naysayers proclaiming doom and price reductions.

people still want the Tesla cars
the deal offered, particularly in the last 10 days, was extremely good.