Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y “Ghost Body” Image In HVAC UI Is A Model 3???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one who has noticed that the “ghost body” image of the TESLA in the HVAC UI (when you press the “REAR” tab) is actually a Model 3 and NOT a Model Y??? You can make out a roof support beam atop the B-pillar—which the Model Y does NOT have—and the rear deck behind the backseat headrests—which the Model Y also does NOT have. C’mon, Elon! Update the Model Y’s HVAC “ghost body” image to an actual Model Y!

Am I the only one who has noticed that the “ghost body” image of the TESLA in the HVAC UI (when you press the “REAR” tab) is actually a Model 3 and NOT a Model Y??? You can make out a roof support beam atop the B-pillar—which the Model Y does NOT have—and the rear deck behind the backseat headrests—which the Model Y also does NOT have. C’mon, Elon! Update the Model Y’s HVAC “ghost body” image to an actual Model Y!
First world problem. 🤦‍♂️

Upvote 0
Haven't notice that. Can you post a picture and include what version of firmware you are on?
v2022.40.4.2
My TESLA is a 2023 Model Y (LR/AWD).

Attachments

• F1B2FA81-A59B-48A9-A9CA-2A2773B064AF.jpeg
    F1B2FA81-A59B-48A9-A9CA-2A2773B064AF.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Catwiesel
Upvote 0