Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I’ve tried searching for recent posts about what people are willing to pay for Gemini Wheels and Tires but had no luck. Once my Model Y is delivered I plan to sell my wheels and tires. I prefer to sell them locally to avoid shipping but would consider shipping. Couple of questions:
1) what is all that’s included with the wheels (wheels, tires, sensor)?
2) what is a reasonable price to charge someone for 4 wheels and tires with under 100 miles in LA (no TPMS)?

Thank you,
Max

Check the Tesla Parts for Sale page as that'll give you an idea of what the market and the demand is like. Obviously if you're willing to take a lower price for them, the faster you'll sell them.

I've seen a complete set of Gemini wheels (wheels, tires, tpms) with less than 100 miles sell anywhere from $1200-$1500. Subtract about $400-$500 from that price if you sell only the wheels & tires since new tpms sensors cost around $330-$350 after tax from Tesla, and then you need to pay the install and mounting & balancing labor to put them back in.

• Helpful
Reactions: Yankees
Check the Tesla Parts for Sale page as that'll give you an idea of what the market and the demand is like. Obviously if you're willing to take a lower price for them, the faster you'll sell them.

I've seen a complete set of Gemini wheels (wheels, tires, tpms) with less than 100 miles sell anywhere from $1200-$1500. Subtract about $400-$500 from that price if you sell only the wheels & tires since new tpms sensors cost around $330-$350 after tax from Tesla, and then you need to pay the install and mounting & balancing labor to put them back in.
This is great, thank you! I’ve been looking through there to get an idea but was looking to see what people actually sell them for. I found a place that offered me $800 without the sensors. Appreciate the reply!

If you include TPMS and aero caps, and they are in perfect condition, I'd think you should be able to get at least $1700 depending on how many sellers and buyers there are.

Heh, that's pretty good.

I was originally thinking of just asking $1200 as a fair price for my brand new take-off Gemini wheels w/ tires & tpms and less than 20 miles on them (I plan on immediately removing them right after I take delivery and putting my new wheels on :p)

Heh, that's pretty good.

I was originally thinking of just asking $1200 as a fair price for my brand new take-off Gemini wheels w/ tires & tpms and less than 20 miles on them (I plan on immediately removing them right after I take delivery and putting my new wheels on :p)
Based on what I’ve seen that sounds reasonable. I think I might just take the hassle free $800. Can’t wait to take the delivery and have the new shoes on it. Hope you get a good price on yours.

Based on what I’ve seen that sounds reasonable. I think I might just take the hassle free $800. Can’t wait to take the delivery and have the new shoes on it. Hope you get a good price on yours.
Heh, that's pretty good.

What tires are you going with? I’m in process of researching. Leaning towards all season tires from Pirelli or Michelin.