Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 20" Induction Wheels for Sale (Northeast OH)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 very nice Model Y Induction Wheels for sale. I'm including the tires at no additional cost if you prefer.
The tires and wheels have 15,000 miles on them. So the tires are not new but still have half their life remaining.
The black Induction wheels are in very nice condition with just a tiny (no larger than a grain of rice) scratch on them.

Full disclosure here: I bought new silver rims for my model Y so I had to move the Tire Pressure sensors over to my new wheels. Therefore, the Induction wheels do not have the Tire Pressure Sensors in them....sorry. But they hold air and have the ordinary valve stems installed.

Asking price = $1375

Prefer local pickup but can ship the Wheels only (ie, without the tires) for an additional appropriate shipping charge.

Take care,

James

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 340
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 174
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    965.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 179
Im interested!
I have 4 very nice Model Y Induction Wheels for sale. I'm including the tires at no additional cost if you prefer.
The tires and wheels have 15,000 miles on them. So the tires are not new but still have half their life remaining.
The black Induction wheels are in very nice condition with just a tiny (no larger than a grain of rice) scratch on them.

Full disclosure here: I bought new silver rims for my model Y so I had to move the Tire Pressure sensors over to my new wheels. Therefore, the Induction wheels do not have the Tire Pressure Sensors in them....sorry. But they hold air and have the ordinary valve stems installed.

Asking price = $1375

Prefer local pickup but can ship the Wheels only (ie, without the tires) for an additional appropriate shipping charge.

Take care,

James
Im interested! please contact me at 4087058838