Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 2021 long range, battery never charge 100%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tock my car to Tesla 6 month ago with the complain, they told me the battery was ok and give me some tips to stretch the range.
It never work, battery is not charging 100%.
On a road trip I can't top it with 100% charge.
Also when I compare miles driven I'm getting between 20% to 35% less on the mileage shown in the panel.
There is any independent Tesla shop that can test my battery?

Even if there was one who could test your battery, there is nothing you can do with that information since tesla will not do a thing unless you hit 70% degradation, showing via your car.

You can calculate what your car thinks its battery capacity is by following the instructions in this sticky post:

Also, based on your description, there likely isnt anything wrong with your car at all. "Miles driven is 25% less" does not mean anything is wrong with your car at all.

Thanks jjrandorin , I went though all those technicals fancy responses from Tesla however I can't forget my experiences with my long range 2018 Model 3, ( I total it in an accident).
When new (my model 3) as Tesla told me I was getting full charge on every road trip I planned (310 miles), then Tesla increase the range to 326 miles, when I full charge it, I get the 326 miles promised, after3 years I was still getting the full 326 miles.
I never get my long range 2021 model "Y" to do that.