Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model y 2022 blue for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y 2022 Black interior Blue color for sale. 3000 miles. Make this baby yours. Has mudflaps ( original tesla ) front only, Also has frunk mat. Car is In Ohio. DM me with offers, No Low ball offers. Selling because I dont need the car.

you can offer based on the post?

I think you should take the helpful feedback you are getting from folks who have been here for longer.

Talking about pricing ...

(1) A "demo" MYLR with less than 1000 miles from Tesla can be bought at close to MSRP (about $60K).

(2) A similar used vehicle with $12K FSD included can be had for only $4K more that your desired price.

(3) Your prices are similar to online sellers like Carvana -- why would I not buy from them with additional 30-day or whatever warranty?

Just pointing out that if you are looking to seriously sell your car, do reconsider the pricing. If you are just fishing ... that's a different story 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
1. good luck finding a demo if you find one let me know ( ill let my friends know)
2. These are not with FSD read carefully they are capable of FSD and so is mine plus none is 2022
3. Sure you can buy from where ever you want .

I sold mine, same config 3K miles for 64.5 a month back. You can expect around that price from private but the resale has gone down since. You won't get anything more than 60 from carvana or likes. All the best!

Reactions: voxel