Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y / 3 Estimated Delivery Date Poll

I had an expectation of delivery in Q2 and now my EDD is:

• May

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • June no date range

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • June specific date range

Votes: 61 51.7%
  • Q3

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • No EDD at all

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
With Delivery Dates seemingly all over the place and changing regularly I thought it would be interesting to see what people, who where at some point expecting a Q2 delivery, Now have as an expected delivery date. Also people can update if it changes
I realise this could be a lot more sophisticated broken down by Model or options or purchase type but there seemed too many options once you go down that route so thought I would keep it simple

Reactions: Daedalus
I had an expected delivery of q3 (so haven't answered the poll) as the 'salesman' said it'd likely be September, when I placed the order in April, but my EDD's holding at end of May so far.
under the terms of the poll if the current value is May you may well be as legit as many of the other May entries though at this point I think anyone with May It is likely to be Q3 and they have so little idea of an EDD they have not even bothered to update it.
My gut feel is that the people most likely to get a car are those with the specific dates in June since they at least appear to have had some thought but a lot has changed in Shanghai even since most of those were set so I would not be surprised if many of them are also now out of date.
So basically the whole thing probably tells us nothing :)

• Funny
Reactions: Daedalus
under the terms of the poll if the current value is May you may well be as legit as many of the other May entries though at this point I think anyone with May It is likely to be Q3 and they have so little idea of an EDD they have not even bothered to update it.
My gut feel is that the people most likely to get a car are those with the specific dates in June since they at least appear to have had some thought but a lot has changed in Shanghai even since most of those were set so I would not be surprised if many of them are also now out of date.
So basically the whole thing probably tells us nothing :)
Oops - I meant end of June! 18-30th to be precise.