Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 7-seat Delivery Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my initial delivery date was 10th March MYSR 7 seater.

They called me and I missed the call. Once I saw I have a missed call from them I thought ah s**t they will delay my delivery date .

But when I called them they said your car is here and we wonder if you want to pick it up on Saturday 6th March. I was like woa first time they are more eager than me lol .so changed my schedule for Sunday 7th March.

what was your order date? Ordered mine jan27 but changed colors feb7 (done by advisor on same order number) but no pickup date range yet

For anyone still looking for a 7 seater, I ordered mine beg of June and had a Sept EDD.

I kept checking inventory for Vancouver and found my exact configuration about a week later. I snagged it and got my MY the following week.
They are being made and randomly sent to the different BC locations.

So my initial delivery date was 10th March MYSR 7 seater.

They called me and I missed the call. Once I saw I have a missed call from them I thought ah s**t they will delay my delivery date .

But when I called them they said your car is here and we wonder if you want to pick it up on Saturday 6th March. I was like woa first time they are more eager than me lol .so changed my schedule for Sunday 7th March.
So…did you receive your Y 7 seater?