Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 7 seater deliveries in BC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is Feb 8 - Feb 22. The start date keeps updating +1 each day, so... hopefully in the next 2 weeks?
SA told me they would be scheduling delivery soon, but that's about it. Apparently they have HOARDS of MYs stored at some storage area in Vancouver, but not being delivered. "We are waiting for some approval from government" so maybe they waiting for that, the $54,900 pricing that appears on your price breakout if you look at the details for your car.

Our SA responded to my email saying there were 40 in Vancouver, 3 only in our configuration. People without existing orders are out of luck. I think they are trying to deal with the reservation holders with the few cars left in stock. We committed to one.
Hopefully the information is correct and not some sort of Q1 sales push.

Reactions: ellistev
Our SA responded to my email saying there were 40 in Vancouver, 3 only in our configuration. People without existing orders are out of luck. I think they are trying to deal with the reservation holders with the few cars left in stock. We committed to one.
Hopefully the information is correct and not some sort of Q1 sales push.
40 SR7 orders or 40 MY7 orders? That's a really useful number, helps us understand the number of 7 seat orders ( the 7 seat'r gang) that will be rolling out in Vancouver. I love this community. No wonder we have more insight than the actual Tesla employees. Crowdsourcing!! :)

40 SR7 orders or 40 MY7 orders? That's a really useful number, helps us understand the number of 7 seat orders ( the 7 seat'r gang) that will be rolling out in Vancouver. I love this community. No wonder we have more insight than the actual Tesla employees. Crowdsourcing!! :)
There won't be more than 2 or 3 ...7 seater MY SR out there. And if those have been assigned to someone. Good luck .